Wuhan coronavirus (2019-nCoV infection) was firstly identified in Wuhan which is in China in 2019. There are thousands of confirmed cases in China, including cases outside Wuhan City. Coronaviruses are in a large group of viruses that typically affect the respiratory tract of humans. They are commonly present in animals and can infect humans(Zoonotic).
1. Sore Throat
8. Breathing difficulties and Shortness of breathe
9. Possible lesions on both lungs
11. Kidney failure
12. Kidney failure and even death
12. Severe acute respiratory syndrome
13. Gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea.
1. There is no specific treatment, most of all the time the symptoms will resolve on their own.
2. Please consult your Doctor.
1. Regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds.
2. Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing.
3. Wear face masks
4. Thoroughly cooking meat and eggs prior to consumption.
5. Avoid contact with animals, birds and meat products.
6. Using a room humidifier or a hot shower can help with a sore throat or cough.
7. Drink plenty of fluids.
8. Take adequate rest and sleep as much as possible.
9. Stay at home, Don’t go outside or school if you feel sick.
10. Sanitize and clean surfaces and objects
11. Consult your Doctor.
1. Travelers should avoid coming in close contact with sick passengers, especially people with cold symptoms.
2. Avoid coming in close contact with animals.
Watch the full video on What is Coronavirus?, Symptoms of Coronavirus and Coronavirus Treatment.